Apologies for the lack of posts - things have been rather busy what with tax returns (yikes!) and Mum going into hospital soon to have her new hip riveted into place.

Not much time to post, as Adam Hart-Davies is jumping up and down outside my window shouting 'fill it in, you treacherous bastard!'. However, can I draw your attention to the Faremax.com travel forums? If you want the details, check the post on my main blog time- and date-stamped about five minutes before this one. I'd be very grateful, if y'all could spare five minutes, if you could head over there, sign up and start some threads or add to old ones about your travel experiences. And please don't mention my name - I want this to grow organically.

Ta!

0 Responses to “Attention, please”

Post a Comment



© 2006 lost earthman | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.