The Münsterländer - who is increasingly fussy about me including her umlauts - is depositing hair everywhere. You wouldn't think one medium sized dog could produce so much. We've easily had enough off her to stuff a sofa.

She was at the vet today, being rejabbed and having kennel cough vac squirted up her nose, so I enquired of Dr. Chinnery whether or not she would soon be completely bald. Apparently all this moulting and the comparative dullness of her coat is to do with the hormonal changes that go with being spayed. I suppose if someone removed my ovaries I'd lose my shine for a while.

The only other thing of note was that she moved while being jabbed with the result that the needle nearly got stuck in me. Mind, not that I'd complain about being immunised against canine distemper.

0 Responses to “Jab!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 lost earthman | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.