Back to the old Minima template. I liked the new one, but for some reason Google wasn't indexing individual entries properly - it was grabbing them on the main page and maintaining the main page link for them even after they'd past into the archive. I know for a fact that when this page is spidered the algo picks up the individual entry pages. The nav bar needs some tweaking, but I should have that done soon.

I like it that way, as it means the various people I say rude things about can enjoy the full force of their humiliation when they Google their own names or the names of their businesses. Before the advent of the blog, what did we do about egomaniacs?

0 Responses to “Eek! More changes”

Post a Comment



© 2006 lost earthman | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.