Check out the new blog I'm working on, and actually getting paid for. The nice people at Spamcube have hired me to write Fishing In The Spam Can, a daily look at spam mails, as a way of promoting their rather flash new product

Best of all, they've put no restrictions on what I can write about, as long as it's spam-related. I can be as angry, obscene and scatalogical as I like. So every day (well, maybe not every day, but you get the idea) I'm going to write a piece about an original, startling or downright amusing or sinister piece of spam. If you get any good ones, send them over to me at fishinginthespamcan@gmail.com.

Now let's get stuck into that juicy spam. Mmmm.

1 Responses to “All your Spamcube are belong to us!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Come on Bill - let's not have another month without a post!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 lost earthman | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.